Synergy with xGestures?

1. Benjamin

I just noticed today that xGestures no longer seems to trigger Synergy's Global Hot Keys. I'm not too sure when this started happening, but - does anyone else use xGestures with Synergy?

(Current setup: Mouse gesture triggers the "Perform Keystroke" action that 'types' the global hot key ctrl-shift-left. This is set up in Synergy, and works when I type it on the keyboard... Last time it worked was probably 1-2 months ago? I don't remember updating xGestures, so I'm pondering the possibility that Synergy changed somewhere...)

Will rollback to Synergy 3.0 (hurrah for keeping old .dmg files around) and report back...

[edit] Nope, doesn't work. Drat. I suppose it could have been due to an Apple software update. That'll be harder to test though.

And the keystroke is getting pressed - oddly, Mail's ActOn plugin reports that 'no action has been configured for [insert random character here]'.

Maybe I did update xGestures... Time to e-mail that developer and see if he'll send me a older version. ::sighs::