Two Questions

1. shrimpcreole

First off, awesome software! MacWorld did you right in their review.

Questions:

1. I purchased Synergy Advance for $13, but my classic still shows unregistered. Will the software expire? Do I have to purchase it also?

2. When clicking on the note button and going to artist then to album, why does it not go then to song for me to play? Am I missing something that I should enable in options???

Thank you!

2. Greg Hurrell

Quote: 1. I purchased Synergy Advance for $13, but my classic still shows unregistered. Will the software expire? Do I have to purchase it also?

Synergy and Synergy Advance are two separate products with separate licensing systems so one does not check the license of the other. If you'd like a complimentary Synergy license let me know the email address you supplied when registering Synergy Advance; after a few more features have been added to Synergy Advance you probably won't want to run Synergy at all, but until then I'm happy to supply you with a temporary license. You can contact me directly using this page:

https://wincent.dev/a/contact/mail/

Quote: 2. When clicking on the note button and going to artist then to album, why does it not go then to song for me to play? Am I missing something that I should enable in options???

This is a bug that was introduced in version 0.4b and which I have already fixed for version 0.5. To be notified when 0.5 comes out you can add yourself to the announcements list.