This article is over 1 year old (to check for a more recent resource see the wiki index, the tag cloud, or the tag search page)
Upgrading MySQL on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
by Greg Hurrell
- Upgrading from MySQL 4.1.21 to 4.1.22 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Upgrading from MySQL 4.1.20 to 4.1.21 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Upgrading from the 4.1 series to the 5.0 series
MySQL will be ending "active support" for the 4.1 series at the end of 2006, so I will be looking at upgrading to 5.0.
- Active support dates: http://www.mysql.com/company/legal/lifecycle/
- Upgrade documentation: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/upgrade.html
- Documentation specific to 4.1-to-5.0 upgrades: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/upgrading-from-4-1.html
- Change history: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/news.html
mysql_upgradetable upgrade tool: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/mysql-upgrade.html
Add a comment
Comments are now closed for this article.