This example uses version 1.1; change the version numbers as appropriate.
1. Clean up
trunk directory into its final state.
3. Use SmartSVN to create new tag (
1.2 etc) in repository based on
4. Use SmartSVN to update approach branch in the repository (
2.x etc) based on
5. "Clean all" in Xcode.
6. "Build" in Xcode.
7. Export a clean copy of the source tree:
svn export svn://svn.wincent.com/wincent-strings-util/tags/1.1 wincent-strings-util-1.1
8. Copy the freshly built executable into the exported source tree:
cp trabajo/build/Release/wincent-strings-util \ trabajo/wincent-strings-util/wincent-strings-util-1.1/
9. Zip the source tree:
zip -r wincent-strings-util-1.1.zip wincent-strings-util-1.1
10. Upload zip to server along with updated webpages.
download.php to point at the new version and upload.
12. Submit notification to VersionTracker, MacUpdate.
13. Post announcements to announcements lists.
14. Post announcement to wincent.org
15. Post announcement to forums.wincent.com
16. There is no step 16.