Beautiful integration with iTunes
Synergy gives you total control over your music without interrupting your workflow. It puts attractive, unobtrusive buttons in your menu bar that allow you to navigate your music collection and control iTunes without ever having to leave your current application.
But it's not just about control; it's also about feedback. The Synergy Floater is an adjustable, semi-transparent window that keeps you informed of what's playing whenever you need to know.
Every aspect of Synergy is customizable via its easy-to-use preference window. You can set up "hot key" combinations to control iTunes without having to switch applications or take your hands off the keyboard.
Synergy is designed to be subtle and unobtrusive, yet very powerful. Scratch the surface and you'll find a host of features such as last.fm integration or "scrobbling", automatic cover art downloading, extensible track change items, and a pop-up-on-demand global menu which provides quick access to important functionality.
Polished to perfection
Synergy was revolutionary when it arrived in 2002, and since then it's been polished and perfected even more. Every detail is designed to match the high standards set by Apple and which Mac OS X users expect. Try out Synergy for free and you'll soon be hooked. But don't worry: you can purchase a license for the stunningly low price of only 5 euros.
- last.fm integration
- If you have an account on last.fm Synergy can "scrobble" for you, updating your profile with the latest information about your listening habits and preferences.
- Cover downloads
- If you haven't gotten artwork for a track in your iTunes library, Synergy can look for it using the massive database at Amazon.com and download it for you automatically.
- Controls in the Menu bar
- Switch tracks, pause or play without ever taking your hand off the mouse, no matter which application you're in, by using the Synergy menu bar controls.
- System-wide hot-keys
- Define your own hot key combinations for controlling Synergy and iTunes from any application; in this way you can change your shuffle or repeat settings, rate songs, tweak or mute the iTunes volume and much more.
- Global Menu
- The Global Menu is a drop-down menu available at all times which provides you access to advanced functionality with a single click.
- Free button sets
- Radically change the look of your menu bar controls by choosing from the library of hundreds of free button sets.
- With custom scripts or applications known as "Track Change Items" you can make Synergy perform any action you want in response to new tracks.