Artwork -> iTunes

1. BiByFoK

Hi all, Is there a way to share the Synergy artwork w iTunes ? So i could have the same Artwork in iTunes AND Synergy ? Thanks

2. Greg Hurrell

See:

https://wincent.dev/a/products/synergy-classic/album-covers/

Here's one relevant paragraph, but you should probably read the whole page:

Quote: Can Synergy transfer downloaded covers to iTunes?

Yes, as of version 2.9 Synergy can send downloaded covers to iTunes for embedding directly in the track files. To transfer the current cover art to the current track, choose "Transfer cover art to iTunes" from the Synergy Global Menu. At present this is a conservative implementation (manual rather than automatic, per-track rather than working on multiple tracks at a time). If you would like to transfer the art to multiple tracks in one operation you could try the "Get cover art from Synergy" Script Menu Item in the "Sample Script Menu Items" folder on the Synergy disk image.

3. BiByFoK

Ok i saw the script, ive install it and they i tryed to launch it via the applescript menu in iTunes. Then, after a little lag i git a message that they were no artwork but obvously synergy got one... so what ive done wrong? Thanks

4. Greg Hurrell

I don't use the script myself so I am not sure. You could try contacting the script author; I believe his contact details are in the script.