Floater for WoW?

1. icarus

I'm about to be a proud user of a new MacBook Pro. I'll be using it to play a lot of World of Warcraft, and I'd like to be able to to have the floater overlay when I'm playing in fullscreen. Will Synergy do this? If not, is it being impletemented in the near future? Are there any other floater programs that have this functionality?

Thanks in advance.

2. Greg Hurrell

Quote: I'm about to be a proud user of a new MacBook Pro. I'll be using it to play a lot of World of Warcraft, and I'd like to be able to to have the floater overlay when I'm playing in fullscreen. Will Synergy do this? If not, is it being impletemented in the near future? Are there any other floater programs that have this functionality?

Thanks in advance.

Does WoW run in fullscreen mode? Is it rendering via OpenGL? If so then there's nothing that can appear in front of it.

If not, then it may be possible to display something in front of it. Synergy by default asks to appear in front of everything except the screensaver. Without a copy of WoW I can't really test to see what level it's operating at.

Related to this (about Floater levels):

https://wincent.dev/a/support/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=324

3. OwlBoy

Ah ha!

But you can