News on the roadmap?

1. martin

Hmmmm... I really liked Synergy and as I also like to test new stuff I installed Synergy Advance. It looks promising, so I am curious whether there are any news on the roadmap (hasn't been updated for a while)

2. Greg Hurrell

Sorry about the lack of updates to the website lately. I've been travelling in Australia with only limited Internet access. I've got my development tools and code here with me but I have been hesitant to do a release when I don't have full access to the net nor the ability to do proper testing (for example, on Intel). I anticipate on doing a release as soon as I get back to Spain in early November. In the meantime, the latest release of Synergy Advance before I left Spain can still be found.

It fixes a couple of bugs in version 0.2.

3. zerock

let us know whats up, hope you are well.

4. Greg Hurrell

I arrived back in Spain yesterday, so everything is going to get back up to full speed. I'll be updating the news weblog as well as my personal weblog regularly with information about what I'm up to.

You can also add yourself as a "CC" to any issues in the bugs and feature requests database and you'll receive email updates whenever those issues are updated/fixed.

And of course, there are the mailing lists that you can subscribe to to find out when new versions are released.

5. zerock

nice, cool blog