Email of the Week

1. Greg Hurrell

I woke up this morning to find this email in my inbox, presumably about Synergy:

Quote: when you say freeware mean it! NOT 5$ POP UPS! get this off my mac you ass hole!

That's the entire body of the email, so it may actually be about WinHex. Both programs show a popup, but that's because both programs cost 5

2. Krypton

How rude!

It seems odd that he made the effort to email you though, when he could have just un-installed it.

3. Greg Hurrell

A new entry for Email of the Week. A few days ago I got an email from somebody with no message body, only a subject line. It was evidently an unsubscription attempt that was never going to succeed.

I replied, pointing out why it wouldn't work, and also showing that the unsubscription instructions appear in every email I send out (in fact, the person's failed attempt actually contained the instructions, even if the person had never read them).

So this is what I got a couple of hours ago (note that UBB.threads automatically wipes out the expletive):

Code: Yeah! Thanks for the spelling tip s**t for brains!!!!! -------------- Original message --------------

> Were you trying to unsubscribe? > > You've sent me a message with the subject line, "unsubsrcibe" (note the > spelling). The instructions on how to unsubscribe appear in the > original message: > > El 18/12/2004, a las 23:34, [censored] escribi