Match Window Reverse option doesn't work.

1. Oversearch

Hello! First things first - thank you for your work on this excellent plugin. It was hell getting ruby set up to work on all my machines (windows & linux), but well worth it.

I was reading through the command-t documentation and customizing things when I noticed the option "CommandTMatchWindowReverse" which, from the way I'm reading it, is supposed to reverse the order of the results so that the best match is at the bottom of the window. This is not working on any of my machines, and grep-ing my vim directory shows no mention of CommandTMatchWindowReverse except in the documentation. Am I missing something? Apologies in advance if this has been asked before...

2. Greg Hurrell

It was added quite recently, in version 1.2. Are you're sure you're working with a recent version?

If you are, you'll find this at line 161 of ruby/command-t/controller.rb:

:match_window_reverse => get_bool('g:CommandTMatchWindowReverse')
  3. anonymous

Ah, yes, it seems I was working with the previous version at work and the updated version at home but forgot to commit my changes to my svn repository where I keep my vim settings. I updated the files and everything works! So my mistake on that. Thanks for your help!