- fix rare failure to restore cursor color after closing Command-T (patch from Vlad Seghete)
- doc fixes and updates (patches from Daniel Hahler and Nicholas T.)
- make it possible to force reloading of the plug-in (patch from Daniel Hahler)
g:CommandTEncodingoption, to work around rare encoding compatibility issues
- fix error restoring cursor highlights involving some configurations (patch from Daniel Hahler)
- skip set-up of
<Esc>key mapping on rxvt terminals (patch from Daniel Hahler)
g:CommandTGitScanSubmodulesoption, which can be used to recursively scan submodules when the "git" file scanner is used (patch from Ben Boeckel)
- fix for not falling back to "find"-based scanner when a Watchman-related error occurs
Depending on how you installed it[*], upgrading could be a quick
git pull away...
[*]: There are about half a dozen Vim plug-in managers vying for supremacy. If you're using one of them, hopefully you already know how to install or upgrade plugins.